- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- This refined Chardonnay is full of bright fruit flavors like crisp green apple and zest of lemon and finishes with a soft, toasty layer — thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Angel funding helped Ondine select pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate Russian River Valley to capture the signature elegance and freshness of the region.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is a very limited release. 2020 was a small crop year in the Russian River Valley, so don’t miss the chance to bring a taste home!
- Fresh and vibrant, with bright fruit flavors like ripe pear and white peach, and a zing of citrus, Nicholas and Marshall’s Chardonnay is a classic, fruit-driven cool-climate white wine that has easy summertime sipping written all over it.
- With the help of your funding, the Miller brothers scouted out top-quality Chardonnay from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands where their family owns two of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall are able to craft delicious white wines like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- This Grenache Gris is a summery South of France specialty dripping with lush layers of fruity flavor from juicy peach to ripe melon, with a mouth-filling texture and thirst-quenching finish – and it’s all thanks to votes from Angels like you!
- Angels voted to help South of France expert Ben make this easy-sipping white with rare Grenache Gris grapes harvested from his home region, the Minervois. While Grenache Gris is usually blended away into the region’s more popular white wines, your funding helps Ben give this vibrant white the spotlight it deserves.
- Angels loved last year’s 90+ rated debut vintage of this Grenache Gris so much, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white wine and treat yourself to a bottle or two while supplies last!
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
- For a fresh, zippy white wine dripping with ripe, juicy tropical fruit flavors – D.H. has you covered with this vibrant Viognier. This lip-smacking white hits all the right notes, rounded off with a splash of zesty citrus and a nice, thirst-quenching finish.
- With his deep connections throughout the wine world, D.H. was able to use your funding to track down some of his favorite light, refreshing Viognier from the 2020 vintage and bring it you for under $10 a bottle!
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with chicken marbella, D.H. says. Pro tip: pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep.
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy Chilean classic, balancing fresh fruit flavors like pear and pineapple with a trace of citrus and a touch of oaky spice on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene harvested this high-end, hand-picked Chardonnay right from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestigious, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chardonnay for a full year in oak barrels – now it’s all yours to savor! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
- Rich, bold and buttery - this is classic Sonoma Chardonnay complete with rich fruit flavors, a big oaky backbone and a lush, creamy finish, all woven together with Franc’s expert finesse.
- Franc used Angel funding to select top-notch Chardonnay from a pair of Sonoma Valley vineyards, where the cool afternoon breezes from the Pacific help these delicate white grapes ripen slowly and evenly for complex layers of luscious fruit.
- Barrel-aged Sonoma Chardonnays this refined easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dream, world-class white, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.
- Ondine’s lively, refined Chardonnay opens up with ripe flavors of tropical fruit and crisp green apple that lead to a soft, toasty layer of oak and vanilla, thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Ondine used your funding to harvest her Chardonnay from the heart of Dry Creek Valley, one of her favorite subregions of Sonoma, where deep, rich topsoils and warm, sunny days helped the grapes develop a bright, complex set of flavors that she expertly coaxed out in the finished wine.
- When it comes to food pairings, this Chardonnay is wonderfully versatile, matching up with everything from frittata at brunch to creamy pasta at dinner. Or, if you’re looking for the perfect white wine for warm-weather porch sipping, it can also hold the spotlight all on its own.