- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
- When Angels want a fresh, zingy white wine overflowing with ripe, juicy flavor – they come to D.H.! This lively Viognier hits all the right notes with lip-smacking flavors of apple, pear and even a touch of zesty citrus.
- With your support, D.H. got access to light, refreshing Viognier to start, then blended in a twist of Sauvignon Blanc and a little unoaked Chardonnay to bring you this crisp and complex thirst-quenching treat.
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with seared scallops – pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep. (Adding a bit of wine to the pan sauce is a must!)
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
- Angels voted for a smooth, refined, barrel-aged Grenache Gris from the South of France – Ben delivered and then some! This luscious white wine is one mouthful of juicy, elegant fruity goodness after another – all thanks to you!
- Ben made this South of France show-stealer with only the best of the best fruit from his home region, the Minervois. Grenache Gris is pretty rare in these parts and is usually just reserved for blending into the region’s finest, most expensive white wines. But Ben insists, Angels like you deserve only the best...
- ...and now it’s finally here! After aging the wine in luxurious French oak barrels per Angels’ request for an extra dash of elegant, creamy richness, Ben’s one-of-a-kind white wine is all yours to enjoy!
- Big, bold and buttery, with rich stone fruit flavors and lush creaminess for days – this is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most luxurious!
- Franc used Angel funding to source impeccable fruit from the renowned Wildwood Vineyard in Kenwood, home to the most prime spot for Chardonnay in Sonoma Valley.
- Sonoma whites this luscious easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dreamy Chard, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.
- Bright, crisp and lively, with citrusy zings and lush, ripe pear and white peach flavors, Nicholas and Marshall’s thirst-quenching Chardonnay is everything you want in a world-class white wine and more!
- The Miller brothers scouted out the very best Chardonnay they could get their hands on, mainly from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands, where warm days and cool evenings give Chardonnay the ideal setting to thrive in.
- Thanks to your funding, these famous brothers are able to craft unbelievably delectable whites like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
- One of your first Wine Advisors got the chance to make the Sonoma Chard of his dreams – all thanks to YOU! Now David’s made just one last vintage of his stellar, beloved Chardonnay and it’s yours to scoop up while it lasts.
- With your funding, David got to work with the cream of the Chardonnay crop from Sonoma’s cool-climate valleys. To top off the impeccable fruit, a little oak aging gives this Chard the perfect touch of creamy, unfrogettable smoothness.
- For best results, David suggests pairing his epic Chardonnay with good company and plenty of charcuterie on the side. Enjoy!