- This pale pink Rosé is as complex as it is sippable, with bright, layered flavors of strawberries, juicy ripe cherries and plum, and a refreshing zip that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Starting with impeccable Pinot Noir harvested straight from their very own estate, the Parishes pressed the fruit quickly after harvesting to give the Rosé its light, salmony hue, then cool-fermented the wine to bring out the crispest flavors possible.
- The Parishes are a world-class father-daughter winemaking team and with your funding behind their combined expertise, they’re able to bring mouthwatering New Zealand stunners like this Rosé to the world for a song!
- Fresh, fruity and full of tempting citrusy tang, this irresistible Rosé is layered with crisp minerality that lingers luxuriously after each and every sip.
- When a friend of the Kellers was left with an entire vintage of unsold 2019 Syrah because of consolidation in the wine industry, the Kellers stepped in and saved the day to make this luscious, lip-smacking Rosé.
- Now Angels are the ones stepping in to help support the Kellers through these tough times – in return, you’re getting a rare chance to scoop up this stellar Syrah Rosé for an absolute song.
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!