- Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a sunny day refresher.
- Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
- Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your Angel savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this award winner to get you through the final days of summer and beyond.
- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side all summer long.
- Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California—just down the road from Napa (where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked the Carignan and Mourvèdre for this Rosé from legacy head-trained vines – some 130 years old!
- “This is the perfect spring and summer wine,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better on a hot day.” With the warmer months fast approaching, now’s the time to stock up!
- This lively sipper delivers bursts of flavors like ripe strawberry, juicy raspberry and zesty citrus, so crisp that it will revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
- Jim sourced top-quality Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards with Angel support, where ocean breezes cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to retain natural freshness.
- While he’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, Jim’s been yearning for the coast – now you’re helping him craft this zippy Rosé at an exclusive Angel savings of 48%!
- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy watermelon and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. She even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- David’s Rosé will entice all of your senses with its raspberry and wild strawberry aromas, bright red and citrus fruit flavors, and a zesty finish.
- The grapes come from a vineyard dedicated solely to Pinot Noir that benefits from its proximity to the Sacramento River and its cooling Delta breezes. That makes this wine intensely vibrant and refreshing. This is an intentional Rosé whose grapes are picked early to retain its freshness.
- This will be your go-to spring and summer sipper on the warmest of days. At this price, it won’t last long, so stock up!
- Matt’s newest Rosé is oh-so delish. Delicate floral aromas are just the beginning – zesty citrus and juicy berry flavors abound, finishing long and crisp.
- With your support, Matt harvested grapes from two highly regarded vineyards in Anderson Valley, which has a stellar reputation for Pinot Noir.
- Matt says this mouthwatering refresher is ideal for sunny months, so grab enough to enjoy all summer long.
- Bright and juicy like a fistful of freshly-plucked wild strawberries, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- Sangiovese makes great Rosé, especially when it's grown in Clare Valley - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
- This perfectly pale pink sipper is filled with bright and fruity flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness to make it the perfect thirst-quencher!
This light and bright Rosé gently hums with ripe flavors wound together with a lush smoothness that’s perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon.
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this juicy Rosé at each step in the cellar, layering the flush fruitiness with a touch of richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $11 — grab a bottle while it lasts!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!