- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side all summer long.
- Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California—just down the road from Napa (where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked the Carignan and Mourvèdre for this Rosé from legacy head-trained vines – some 130 years old!
- “This is the perfect spring and summer wine,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better on a hot day.” With the warmer months fast approaching, now’s the time to stock up!
- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy watermelon and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. She even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- David’s Rosé will entice all of your senses with its raspberry and wild strawberry aromas, bright red and citrus fruit flavors, and a zesty finish.
- The grapes come from a vineyard dedicated solely to Pinot Noir that benefits from its proximity to the Sacramento River and its cooling Delta breezes. That makes this wine intensely vibrant and refreshing. This is an intentional Rosé whose grapes are picked early to retain its freshness.
- This will be your go-to spring and summer sipper on the warmest of days. At this price, it won’t last long, so stock up!
- Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a sunny day refresher.
- Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation in the cellar captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
- Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
This delicate French Rosé is proof that every season is reason for the perfect Rosé. It will surprise and delight with hints of strawberry and a softness you’ll crave year-round.
“Vieilles Vignes” translates to “Old Vine” and thanks to your funding Patrice harvested Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Gamay and Malbec from 20+ year old vines in the Touraine region of the Loire Valley.
This Rosé will pair with an array of foods, making it the perfect year-round sipper. Grab a bottle or two now of this limited release — so you can enjoy it from winter to summer!
- Matt’s newest Rosé is oh-so delish. Delicate floral aromas are just the beginning – zesty citrus and juicy berry flavors abound, finishing long and crisp.
- With your support, Matt harvested grapes from two highly regarded vineyards in Anderson Valley, which has a stellar reputation for Pinot Noir.
- Matt says this mouthwatering refresher is ideal for sunny months, so grab enough to enjoy all summer long.
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for a weeknight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- This easy-sipping Rosé delivers a bright, fresh burst of red fruit flavors like ripe strawberry, with a refreshing crispness that’ll revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
- Your Angel funding helped winemaker Jim Duane source Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards, where Pacific breezes help cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to develop a uniquely bright, fresh, fruity character.
- While he’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, Jim’s been yearning for the California coast – now you’re helping him craft top-quality wines from Monterey & Paso Robles exclusively for Angels, starting with this Rosé!
- Bright and juicy like a fistful of freshly-plucked wild strawberries, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- Sangiovese makes great Rosé, especially when it's grown in Clare Valley - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
- This perfectly pale pink sipper is filled with bright and fruity flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness to make it the perfect thirst-quencher!