- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side.
- Matt made this Rosé with Carignan and Mourvèdre from 4th generation family vineyards in Oakley, California (down the road from Napa where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The grapes were handpicked from legacy head-trained vines – some 130+ years old!
- “This is the perfect sipper,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better to have on hand for family and friends.” Now’s the time to stock up!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- Matt’s newest Rosé is oh-so delish. Delicate floral aromas are just the beginning – zesty citrus and juicy berry flavors abound, finishing long and crisp.
- With your support, Matt harvested grapes from two highly regarded vineyards in Anderson Valley, which has a stellar reputation for Pinot Noir.
- Matt says this mouthwatering refresher is ideal anytime, so grab enough to enjoy all year long.
- David’s Rosé will entice all of your senses with its raspberry and wild strawberry aromas, bright red and citrus fruit flavors, and a zesty finish.
- The grapes come from a vineyard dedicated solely to Pinot Noir that benefits from its proximity to the Sacramento River and its cooling Delta breezes. That makes this wine intensely vibrant and refreshing. This is an intentional Rosé whose grapes are picked early to retain its freshness.
- This will be your go-to spring and summer sipper on the warmest of days. At this price, it won’t last long, so stock up!
- This lively sipper delivers bursts of flavors like ripe strawberry, juicy raspberry and zesty citrus, so crisp that it will revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
- Jim sourced top-quality Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards with Angel support, where ocean breezes cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to retain natural freshness.
- While he’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, Jim’s been yearning for the coast – now you’re helping him craft this zippy Rosé at an exclusive Angel savings of 48%!
- This Rosé races with dashes of bright flavors like strawberry, white peach and citrus – culminating in an oh-so refreshing finish.
Due to 2020 fires in Oregon, fruit for the 2021 vintage was in short supply. Angels saved the day by funding a new vineyard source for Chris – and helped a local grapegrower in the process.
This is an easy sipper that pairs wonderfully with casual dining – try spicy street tacos or beer can chicken! And it’s yours as an Angel for 50% less!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate berry flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, mouthwatering finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last.
- Ben used Angel funding to harvest Grenache from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every vibrant flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lively pink gems like this – enjoy!
- Bright and juicy like a fistful of freshly-plucked wild strawberries, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- Sangiovese makes great Rosé, especially when it's grown in Clare Valley - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
- This perfectly pale pink sipper is filled with bright and fruity flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness to make it the perfect thirst-quencher!
Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberries – or even a watermelon jolly rancher – this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
“Italian varieties make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says. That’s why she used Sangiovese! “The climate in Lodi is perfect for growing it.” The vineyard sits across from her Lodi winery and she watched these grapes ripen herself.
Angel funding gave Karen first dibs on this Sangiovese. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead.
- This lively Rosé is delicate and oh-so-refreshing - a snap of bright green apple, a slurp of strawberry and a touch of natural spritz.
- Your support helped Gerd get delicate Pinot Noir from traditional terraced vineyards in Pfalz, where it’s hand harvested and made with extra care from the winery to your bottle.
- With its zesty, mouthwatering flavors, this 2022 Wine of the Year Nominee is perfect on its own or with Gerd’s favorite – spinach, strawberry and feta salad – delish!