- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- David’s pale pink Rosé is a bright easy-sipper layered with light red fruit flavors, like raspberry and wild strawberries, and a sliver of citrus that glide together into a crisp, refreshing finish.
- David and this Rosé go way back – he was pivotal in convincing his grapegrower friend to plant Pinot Noir on this cool-climate site, knowing how perfectly it would grow there. He also knew how wonderful a Rosé from that Pinot Noir could one day be – and your funding brought it to life!
- With your support, David could harvest his choice of Pinot Noir grapes early to retain the freshest fruit characters possible and translate them into this refined Rosé exclusively for you.
- This bright, lively Rosé is an easy-sipping summer speciality, delicate and dry, with flavors of bright fruits layered over a sliver of citrus that lingers on into the long, refreshing finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, legacy grapegrowers-turned-winemakers Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested top-notch Grenache and Syrah from a single vineyard in the Paso Robles Highlands District to bring you a crisp summery Rosé flush with full-on fruit flavors.
- Make sure you have a bottle (or two) of this vibrant Rosé within reach the next time the afternoon sun’s out and the patio is calling. Just don’t forget the cheese and charcuterie board!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice's refined GOLD-winning Rosé of Pinot Noir is buzzing with bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and berries, not to mention a splash of citrus that leads into a light, refreshing finish.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley, to bring you an elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. The only thing left is to make sure you’re stocked up with enough of this pink sipper to last you through summer!
- This pale pink sipper brings you a splash of fresh fruit flavors, like strawberry and white peach, backed by a zing of citrus that nearly leaps out of the glass.
- Your funding helped Best-of-Class winemaker Alex Farber select Primitivo (aka Zinfandel) from sustainably-farmed vineyards in the rolling hillsides of Lodi, where high-quality Primitivo grows like a charm.
- Snatch up a few bottles of this Rosé's debut vintage for your next afternoon picnic or sunny patio session and let Alex know what you think of it. “Your feedback will allow me to fund and make this wine again and again,” Alex says.
- This fresh and fruity French Rosé is a summery refresher packed with layers of bright red fruit flavors from strawberry to cherry, and the classic, easy-sipping character from the world’s most famous Rosé region.
- Bruno Lapierre is your go-to winemaker in the South of France for genuine Provence Rosé loaded with the bright, dry flavors. He’s got decades of experience crafting scintillating wines like this and now he makes a few just for you!
- The crisp, fruity style of Provence Rosés make them a perfect match for almost any meal, but Bruno personally suggests pairing this luscious pink with savory barbecued chicken and a fresh salad.
- Evangelos’s Rosé of Pinot Noir is the easy-drinking pink wine you want by your side all summer long, thanks to a cast of full-on fruity flavors fresher than a handful of just-picked strawberries.
- Thanks to your funding, Evangelos took high-end Pinot Noir from Napa Valley and Lodi and fermented the wine slowly to seal every drop of bright, fruity flavor into this refined Rosé.
- Pair this award-winning Rosé with a few of your favorite people and sunny afternoon poolside or on the patio and you can’t go wrong!
- This lively Rosé brings your tastebuds a rush of bright fruit flavors from strawberries to ripe cherries that glide into a long, thirst-quenching, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this pink take on a traditional Italian variety, the brothers selected high-end grapes straight from their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
- Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberry or even a watermelon jolly rancher, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- “Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
- When the grapes were finally ready to harvest, your funding gave Karen first dibs on them. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead...
- This zippy Rosé is a splash of bright, tart fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberry, rounded off with a dash of tangy citrus and crisp, refreshing finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon selected top-notch Tempranillo growing throughout California’s Central Coast to craft you this easy-sipping Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”