- This sultry red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with savory dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and a refined, easy-drinking finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Bring home a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- This intensely fruity red is a decadent dive into layers of complex, dark fruit flavors, rounded off with a savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This rare Tempranillo has quickly become an Angel-funded Oregon classic, with a 94% lifetime rating and over 6,000 Angels who say they would buy it again.
- Your support gave Scott special access to Tempranillo from the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this traditional Spanish red grape grows like a charm. With your help, he’s crafted this world-class, complex red that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover how lush and decadent Oregon reds can truly be!
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite. Dripping with bright raspberry and cherry flavors, it's classic, silky, and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this famous red from dry-farmed hillside vineyards – less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with luxurious barrel-aging – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – now he's finally bringing back one of the most-loved Pinots Angels have ever funded. Bring home a bottle and see why it's earned over 12,000 90+ ratings!
- Look out world — this is a smooth and rich Reserve Zinfandel made with Karen’s signature touch. Months of oak aging and Karen’s expertise brings out the best in this fruit — she's won back-to-back Gold medals to prove it!
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to vineyards managed by Lodi’s top growers. After harvest, she lets this dark, fruit-forward red take a long, lavish nap in oak (almost two years!) to bring you robust, smooth perfection.
- With over 35,000 followers and 235,000 reviews for her wines, to say Karen is beloved by your community is an understatement. Toast your Winemaker of the Year with this Reserve Zinfandel worthy of the crown.
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of dark fruit flavors, balanced with a touch of spice and a velvety, mouth-filling texture that’s captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah blend is a rush of intense, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and velvety textures, with a sultry finish that lingers on and on.
- Scott is a self-described “blending fanatic” and with your support, he sourced his choice of Petite Sirah and Tannat from a trio of Clarksburg vineyards to strike the perfect balance with a touch of spice from oak aging.
- This bold red is a winner on its own, but fire up the grill and sip a glass (or two) of Rumpus Chaos alongside Scott's personal suggestion of hearty BBQ and you've got a homerun.