All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Lush and ripe, this Pinot Noir is a sensation – a big slurp of flavors like black cherry, raspberry and chocolate that's impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in Mendocino’s Anderson Valley, world-renowned for cool-climate Pinot due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Aged 10 months in French oak, this Pinot’s decadent and silky smooth. Oh my!
Matt is the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try the 3rd vintage of this Pinot. At a 95% rating over 2 vintages, this critic and Angel favorite is a must-have for your dinner table.
- Everything you want in a Willamette Pinot! This perfectly polished red from all-star winemaker Chris Baker is vibrant and juicy – with cherry, raspberry and plum flavors – all subtly seasoned with the finest oak aging.
- Your funding gave Chris access to Willamette Valley’s best nooks and crannies – like Pete's Mountain, Yamhill-Carlton, Eola-Amity, and Ribbon Ridge – home to some of the finest Pinot Noir in Oregon. Then Chris barrel aged the wine for nearly a year for finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2021 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 9 vintages.
- Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his 9th vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
- Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.
This silky-smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating over 8 vintages, rest assured this elegant red the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
This unabashedly rich, mouthfilling red is overflowing with powerhouse, 'all black' flavors like juicy black plum, ripe blueberry and wild blackberry coupled with a luxurious finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott harvested Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious red was dripping in medals and awards – this long-awaited return vintage is sure to be just as scrumptious – so stock up and savor every last drop of this exclusive blend!
This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 10 vintages.
Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for this vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
- This Reserve Cabernet is a silky smooth classic, with luxurious depth and plenty of mouth-filling flavors like ripe blueberries, juicy black plum and toasty oak spice.
- Looking for a Cabernet that perfectly captures the essence of a single famous vineyard? You just found it! With the help of Angel funding, David was able to harvest this award-winning Cabernet from a single Clarksburg vineyard owned by grapegrowers he’s been working with for over 20 years.
- With a 90+ lifetime rating and enough awards to fill a trophy shelf, this Reserve Cabernet is one that every Angel deserves to try – bring home a few bottles while supplies last!
- This red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with dark berry and mocha flavors and backed by a touch of peppery spice.
- Your funding helped Stephen and Jamie perfect this dream duo of dazzling varieties. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), then added a dash of Viognier for added complexity and elegance.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired this delectable Shiraz Viognier with a juicy steak. Bring home a bottle – or more! – and find out what you’re missing!
- This is a bold red you pop open after you get the fireplace going — drenched in concentrated dark cherry flavor and smoothed out with toasty oak aging.
- Angel funding helped Dave harvest Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec from Walla Walla and Columbia Valley to capture all these bold reds into one decadent blend.
- This rare red is a limited production from your Washington master and at your exclusive Angel savings – grab a bottle or a few while it lasts!