WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- Dive into Scott’s luxuriously rich, refined red with wave after wave of lush, lavish dark fruit flavors from juicy plums to luscious cherries, and a velvety smoothness that’s almost too easy to get lost in.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott corralled a hearty mix of Napa reds together for this masterful blend, including top-notch Cab and a bit of Merlot plucked at picture-perfect ripeness.
- This intensely fruity and oh-so-smooth red will take your grilling game to the next level – just let this powerful red breathe a little while you fire up the BBQ, and by the time your burgers or ribs are ready, you’ll have one of the best pairings on earth.
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Zinfandel is bold, juicy and mouthfilling, like a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that guides your tastebuds to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely fruity old-vine Zinfandel is positively drenched in decadent dark berry fruits, mingled with a touch of soul-warming baking spice and a velvety, mouth-filling smoothness you won’t believe until you try it.
- Your support gave Stephen free reign to source Lodi’s staple Zinfandel from the pristine old vines of his choice – and he knew just where to go. Your winemaker scouted out one of the coolest pockets of Lodi, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- For this Tempranillo, Macario took Spain's most famously bold red wine and made his own version with a signature California twist. Rich dark fruit flavors dance over a backdrop of spice with each sip, all leading into a long, smooth, savory finish.
- To Macario, the secret of making high-end Tempranillo in California comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” he says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Your funding helps Macario pour all his Spanish varietal expertise into world-class reds like this – now it’s yours to enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Decadent bursts of dark berry flavors burst from this bold Zinfandel, gliding over a rich backbone of spice from generous aging in French oak barrels.
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa wine country (Napa’s next door neighbor) to source grapes from a special site where he knew 35-year-old vines were thriving on a 24-acre corner of Zinfandel paradise.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made one-off wines from this sought-after site. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this vineyard’s world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
Dark cherry, plum and violet flavors flow with fruity intensity in Matt’s complex, barrel-aged Garnacha (better known as Grenache outside of Spain).
Your funding helped Matt source this Garnacha from 35-year-old vines in the Montsant region of northeast Spain, where the Mediterranean climate gives the vines everything they need to grow grapes with spellbinding depth and flavor complexity.
He’s your go-to winemaker for top-grade Napa Cabernet, but when Matt got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha, Angel support gave him the means to make it a delicious reality. Bring home a bottle and taste it for yourself!