Dark cherry, plum and violet flavors flow with fruity intensity in Matt’s complex, barrel-aged Garnacha (better known as Grenache outside of Spain).
Your funding helped Matt source this Garnacha from 35-year-old vines in the Montsant region of northeast Spain, where the Mediterranean climate gives the vines everything they need to grow grapes with spellbinding depth and flavor complexity.
He’s your go-to winemaker for top-grade Napa Cabernet, but when Matt got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha, Angel support gave him the means to make it a delicious reality. Bring home a bottle and taste it for yourself!
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Meet Marselan – this rare red grape is part of the family tree of Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache and bears the best traits of both. Now, it’s the latest lush wine from Chilean winemaker Jean Pascal - plush and luxurious like juicy summer plums, wrapped in a long, smooth finish.
- Marselan is rarely showcased on its own – it often gets blended away as a backup in more famous wines, which are safer bets for wineries looking to make sales. Jean Pascal wants to change that – and your funding gives him that chance.
- That’s why Angels make this place so special – you back the world’s best winemakers, like Chile’s own, JP, to make the wines he couldn’t make anywhere else. Marselan deserves the world stage - and together, you and JP are putting its delicious name in lights.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Zinfandel is bold, juicy and mouthfilling, like a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that guides your tastebuds to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
- Tom's Angel-favorite red returns! This delectable red perfectly captures the bold flavors of California and brings them to you with a scrumptious, easy-sipping smoothness that's ideal for savoring any night of the week.
- With your support, Tom crafted this latest vintage with powerfully fruity Syrah, deep, inky Tannat, luscious, juicy Merlot and decadent Cabernet, masterfully blending them into this Shula signature red that you're bound to love.
- This wine loves delicious company. Throw down some teriyaki chicken wings – or any grilled meats and veggies with a little char, gather a few friends to share it with and you're golden!
- Chris’s Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills of Oregon Pinot country is a fruity burst of rich, sultry elegance, with a bounty of dark berry flavors backed by a dash of leather and spice. A luxuriously long-lasting finish is the cherry on top.
- Your support gave Chris a special pass to source fruit from a trio of top-notch vineyards in Oregon. Chris is sworn to secrecy about the exact vineyards, but what he can say is the Pinot that grows in each often winds up in Oregon’s most sought-after $100+ Pinots...
- ...but with you on his side, Chris is able to bring you this world-class Pinot for an absolute song! The only catch is that with grapes this hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Trust that this is one plush Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.
- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!