- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
- Father-son team Stephen and Jamie have truly outdone themeselves with this latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet. It's a rich, regal powerhouse loaded with sumptuous ripe fruit flavors and a silky-smooth finish that's so soft and luxurious it's no wonder this red is an all-out Angel classic.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted Stephen's deeply decadent red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this heavenly, mouthfilling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- Lush, tastebud-tempting flavors of dark fruit dance alongside a soft, elegant smoothness on into a luxuriously long-lasting finish in Stephen's robust red blend of Lodi's very best.
- With Angel support, Stephen sourced pristine Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Petite Verdot and a tiny bit of Teroldego from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- This luscious, rich blend of juicy Grenache with bold, sultry Syrah is a smooth French classic from your genius of Southern France. It’s flush with mouth-filling red fruit flavors that seem to linger practically forever on a lush, long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben was able to select top-notch grapes from low-yielding old vines along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's seriously sought-after fruit and your support gives Ben special access to it!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- Dave’s intense, mouth-filling Malbec is a slice of pure Walla Walla decadence, overflowing with delectable dark berry flavors all wrapped up in a satin-smoothness and luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single high-end vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine lovers everywhere for an absolute fraction of the price!