- This top-shelf Zinfandel packs a velvety texture and layers of bold dark fruit flavors of blackberry and black cherry, while a regimen of barrel aging in French oak gives this wine a polished finish with a soft kick of spice.
- Winemakers Michael and Anne Dashe crafted this Zin using grapes from a pair of vineyards in the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Deltas, where older, head-trained vines produce grapes with signature spellbinding complexity and depth of flavor.
- Michael and Anne are Zinfandel visionaries who love sharing their elegant take on this classic varietal and showcasing California regions like Contra Costa that grow it best – and for helping the Dashes bring this Zin to wine drinkers everywhere, you get it with an exclusive $16 Angel savings!
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rich dark fruit flavors take center stage in Karen Birmingham’s refined Reserve Zinfandel, with a luxuriously smooth texture from a touch of special oak aging that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This elegant, one-time Pinot Noir is a bright, delicate Sonoma classic overflowing with deep, refined dark fruit flavors, a silky-smooth texture and a long, oh-so-luxurious finish.
- Thanks to you, Ondine sourced this high-end Pinot from the revered Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons help the grapes ripen at just the right pace for a complex, delicate cast of flavors that have made this region’s Pinot Noirs world-famous.
- To top it off, Ondine aged this Pinot for over a year in expensive French oak barrels to add an extra dash of elegance and a regal backbone of toasty oak character. As part of Ondine’s Barrel Select line, this Pinot is a one-vintage wonder that will never be repeated – get yours while it lasts!
- This intensely fruity red is a decadent dive into layers of complex, dark fruit flavors, rounded off with a savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This rare Tempranillo has quickly become an Angel-funded Oregon classic, with a 94% lifetime rating and over 6,000 Angels who say they would buy it again.
- Your support gave Scott special access to Tempranillo from the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this traditional Spanish red grape grows like a charm. With your help, he’s crafted this world-class, complex red that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover how lush and decadent Oregon reds can truly be!
- Sam’s signature Shiraz is an intense rush of luscious red fruit flavors with a rich, plush texture and just a touch of oaky spice on the long, long finish. For Australia’s hallmark red wine from a Down Under legacy winemaker, you’ve come to the right place.
- With the help of your funding, Sam selected his Shiraz from a handful of top-notch vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than a big, powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- This mighty, velvety Malbec gushes with mouthfuls of juicy and bold black fruit flavors and a sultry, mouth-filling finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where luscious Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s brilliant winemaking expertise makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.