- Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards, including Best of Class in this year's North Coast Wine Challenge. In 2017, it was the darling of the SF Wine Competition, beating out Tattinger as a judges' fave!
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
This ultra-fine Rosé bubbly dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberries.
With your funding, Chandon (as in Moet & Chandon!) sparkling legend Wayne unlocked the keys to California's premium cool-climate vineyards to make a bottle of bubbly fit for the highest spot on your shelf.
This Rosé edition of Wayne's Eponina sparkling was meant to be a one-time thing, but it’s become a runaway hit - get a bottle before it sells out (again!)
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
- This crisp, sparkling Brut is a fine, fizzy harmony of fresh fruity flavors like apple and pear, sprinkled with a light layer of zesty citrus and a clean, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines – now he’s making his very own line of elegant, world-class bubblies with the help of your funding.
- Turn any weeknight into a special occasion when you pop a bottle of this vibrant, crowd-favorite Brut that's exclusive to Angels like you!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- This vibrant, dry Brut Rosé is a crisp, tastebud-tingling splash of bright red fruit flavors like strawberry and raspberry, with a delightful layer of fine bubbles and a long, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- With your support behind him, Rob was able to go all out on this sparkling Rosé and even added a dash of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to give your wine an extra luxurious layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!