- Bright, crisp and endlessly refreshing with a soft smoothness and an elegant medley of fruit flavors and light nuttiness - if it’s high-end bubbles you want in your glass (and you should), Wayne’s decadent Sonoma sparkling is the answer.
- Your support helped Wayne source premium Chardonnay from cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast, before treating this Blanc de Blancs to an extra two years of bottle aging for a dreamy, refined smoothness you won’t believe until that first sip.
- Specially-aged Sonoma sparkling with this kind of winemaker prestige would easily start at north of $40, but for funding Wayne to make this stunning bubbly exclusively for Angels, you’re getting it for less than half of that!
- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Fresh, fruity and with a perfectly refined touch of fizz, Paolo’s Prosecco is as light and luxurious as Italian bubbly gets.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- Rob’s first-class California Brut is a crisp, dazzling sparkling bouncing with bright, fresh flavors of green apple and pear, rounded off by a spritz of zesty citrus – all brought to you on a bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- After decades of crafting California’s most famous sparkling wines, Angels are helping Rob make some of the most elegant bubblies of his career – his very own!
- Thanks to your funding, he’s able to use all his sparkling expertise to turn the Golden State’s best fruit into dreamy, show-stopping bubbly like this California Brut – exclusively for you.
- Wayne’s special vintage sparkling buzzes with bright fruit and hums with the perfect balance between mouthwatering zippiness and a soft, creamy smoothness.
- With your funding, Wayne selected crisp, first-class Chardonnay and a bit of Pinot Noir from cool climate vineyards around northern California, where he’s spent decades making bubblies for some of the world’s top sparkling wine houses.
- Once he had his high-quality fruit, Wayne crafted this world-class cuvee using the traditional method (meaning a second fermentation in the bottle, the way the finest Champagnes are made) to bring you bubbly with a truly unique complexity and downright elegant character.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Cremant de Limoux – the French sparkling that makes Champagne jealous. This luscious bubbly blend of Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape shimmers with delicate fruit flavors and elegance, while a touch of Pinot Noir helps give it that irresistible pink hue.
- With Angel support behind her from step one, Francoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, and carefully crafted this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for an unmatched elegance.
- Franciose aged this Cremant in bottle for around 18 months to give it that perfect balance between easy-sipping crispness and bubbly decadence. Now it’s finally ready to be enjoyed for just $14.99!