WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s irresistibly fresh and fruity Symphony is music to sweet wine lovers’ ears. It’s dripping in juicy, refreshing floral flavors and practically singing with a lush, lip-smacking sweetness.
- Stephen made this wine using special Symphony grapes, a relatively new white varietal sourced from his own Lodi vineyards, where the growing conditions are ideal for bringing out this grape’s vibrant flavors and aromas.
- Start by serving this sweet sipper niceand chilled to get a full range of crisp tropical flavors, then let it warm a bit in the glass to develop tastes of sweet-smelling citrus. Yum!
- For those with a sweet tooth, this bright pink beauty has summer sipping written all over it. Tingling with tropical fruit flavors and tangy citrus, this pink Moscato strikes the perfect balance between sweetness and an oh-so-refreshing crispness.
- This expert blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony reels with complexity and character without any extra fluff. If easy drinking and lip-smacking flavor is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right wine.
- The 2019 growing season was one for the books, Tom says, and this sweet Moscato is here to prove it. For the best of what Angel-funded sweet wine can be, look no further.