WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Cabernet is overflowing with intense, mouthwatering dark berry flavors, wrapped up with an extra-velvety finish thanks to aging in expensive French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Richard can reserve the best Cabernet grown in the Giacone Vineyard of Paso’s Estrella District, where hot days balance cool nights to give high-end Cabernet an ideal spot to thrive.
- If you know and love Richard’s standard award-winning Paso Robles Cab, good news – this is the Reserve-level edition of that wine, but harvested from a single coveted vineyard, it’s a far more limited production each year. Grab a bottle and don’t miss out!
- This 91-point award-winning bright Portuguese white is an easy-sipping classic from Oscar and Claudia Quevedo, bringing you tangy citrus and tropical fruits layered over a crisp, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this easy-sipper in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- This top-shelf Zinfandel packs a velvety texture and layers of bold dark fruit flavors of blackberry and black cherry, while a regimen of barrel aging in French oak gives this wine a polished finish with a soft kick of spice.
- Winemakers Michael and Anne Dashe crafted this Zin using grapes from a pair of vineyards in the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Deltas, where older, head-trained vines produce grapes with signature spellbinding complexity and depth of flavor.
- Michael and Anne are Zinfandel visionaries who love sharing their elegant take on this classic varietal and showcasing California regions like Contra Costa that grow it best – and for helping the Dashes bring this Zin to wine drinkers everywhere, you get it with an exclusive $16 Angel savings!
- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Reserve red is intense and elegant, with rich dark fruit flavors and a velvety finish from barrel-aging in French oak that’s made it a bona fide Angel favorite over the last six vintages, with a lifetime rating of 95%!
- With the help of your funding, Matt can harvest this world-class Cabernet from a single esteemed vineyard up in the Sierra Foothills to bring you a red that can stand toe-to-toe with high-end Napa Cabs, for half the price.
- Thousands of eager Angels call this limited, luxurious red from your Cabernet champion their favorite, and line up every year for the newest vintage. A word to the wise: if you want to make sure you get a bottle (or even two), don’t wait!
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!