This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra $15 savings just for being an Angel!
- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy watermelon and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. She even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture — it’s no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Punched up with vibrant, lip-smacking flavors like passionfruit and puckery citrus, Rod perfectly captures what world-class New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc is all about.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Rod took his Sauv Blanc expertise to the North Island's Hawke’s Bay region, harvesting from five idyllic vineyards to bring you this mouthwatering white.
- Consider this Reserve the creme-de-la-creme of New Zealand’s most famous export. Only a few cases to go around this year, so scoop it up while you can!
This mighty Cattoo Malbec delivers luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
Angels made this mouthwatering red come to life and we’re SO glad you did. But the cat’s out of the bag — a 90+ Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- This smooth Black Label red blend is flush with dark berries and red fruits, with Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.