- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- Stephen’s sweet Moscato is a delightful splash of fresh fruits with a tropical side, like munching on a slice of ripe, juicy mango. If you love a good Moscato, this is the wine for you.
- Your support helped Stephen source and delicately blend Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio, allowing the wine to ferment slowly in cooler temperatures to bring you its unique Muscat flavors combined with the perfect level of sweetness.
- Pair this sweet treat with a mixed platter of mild cheeses and crackers and a few fruit slices on the side, then just follow Stephen’s instructions – chill, open, pour, swirl, sip, repeat!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden-hued dessert wine is a sugary mouthful of apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. Sam found the perfect balance between high sweetness and a smooth elegance, by barrel-aging the wine in French oak for over a year.
- It's one of the trickiest wines Sam makes, but you can taste the extra effort and labor of love that goes into every drop. Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and toastiness.
- Pair with your favorite blue cheese to cut through the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- Generous, intense red berry and dark cherry flavors punctuate this Pinot’s satin-smoothness, all wrapped up in an extra sheen of elegance thanks to 10 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Your support gives Matt access to high-end, hand-harvested grapes from Sta. Rita Hills vineyards that he chooses based on their ideal microclimates, vine age and having only the very best vineyard management.
- Nestled along California’s Central Coast, the Sta. Rita Hills region produces some of the most sought-after Pinot on the West Coast, and you give Matt first dibs on the region’s best fruit each year. For that, you get a special $17 Angel savings on top-quality Pinot from a legendary winemaker!
- For this Tempranillo, Macario took Spain's most famously bold red wine and made his own version with a signature California twist. Rich dark fruit flavors dance over a backdrop of spice with each sip, all leading into a long, smooth, savory finish.
- To Macario, the secret of making high-end Tempranillo in California comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” he says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Your funding helps Macario pour all his Spanish varietal expertise into world-class reds like this – now it’s yours to enjoy!
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.